Saturday, July 14, 2007

this and that

Did a bunch of things today but didn't get anything all the way finished.

- sprayed 1 1/2 cans of Bug Free Backyard all over the back yard except down by the camellias
- harvested 5 tomoatoes off Tom
- harvested two small bags of basil off plants that are trying to flower
- potted up 6 coleus cuttings
- staked the red bell pepper
- used the string trimmer to cut the front yard, which just about killed me
- touched up the top of the crown moulding in the dining room
- painted around the front door frame, all except one part I somehow managed to forget
- touched up the front door and painted around the locks
- touched up the ceiling in the living room
- applied primer to the right front window
- spackled holes in the outside front door frame
- used WD-40 to remove some of the duct tape residue from the aluminum trim around the front windows

I am pretty tired, but still have tons I want to do. I finally found some frames for my daylily photos, so I am hoping to be able to hang them tonight.

No comments: