Thursday, July 19, 2007

hot and humid

It is hot and humid and my allergies have been acting up. Yesterday all I did was water and in the evening I tried to hang the photographs, which proved easier said than done as far as getting them actually lined up.

Today after work I got some different picture hangers and also a voltage tester, as I'd like to try to work on getting the living room light installed. I am going to try to take some photos and bring them into Home Depot and see if they can help me.

I was planning on trying out the voltage tester tonight, but so far haven't. I did bake a pan of vegan brownies, which were pretty good but were more cakey than chewy and mom and I both like chewy better. I finished off the night by finally getting the daylily photos hung in the living room. They look just like I had imagined, so I am quite happy with how this project turned out.

living room photos

Tomorrow I am off work. I would like to finish painting the outside window frame, get a price estimate on custom frames for a few prints and maybe try to plant one of the hostas I got a few weeks ago.

No comments: