Wednesday, July 04, 2007

painted the woodwork

I got the woodwork in the laundry room painted this evening. I just had a little bit that wasn't taped off from long ago, so I taped the rest of it off and then painted everything. The only way I was able to reach part of the crown moulding was to stand on the washing machine. The washing machine seems to have survived the ordeal. I am going to let the paint dry at least until Friday I think, then take down the painter's tape. Some of it has been on there for so long I don't know how well it will pull off. I already have some touching up to do of the wall color from where there are extra holes from trying to install the shelf. I am hoping that by Sunday the laundry room will be completely finished and better organized.

Lots of people in my neighborhood are setting off fireworks tonight. Luckily we have had a little rain lately or I'd be really worried about fires.

No comments: