Monday, November 12, 2007

no work on the bathroom

I had arranged to work nights tonight so that Neil could come and fix the bathroom. Well, he called at 7 AM and said he that thrown his back out and couldn't come. So, now I am working nights and the bathroom is STILL not fixed. I have no idea when we will ever get this fixed. Next week is Thanksgiving and we simply can not take any time off that week due to vacations.

I was going to paint the water heater hut, but the sheeting on the top and front are damp, so I took the tarp off to let them dry out. We have a small chance of rain on Wednesday, but I'm currently hoping that holds off and that the sheeting will be dry by then so I can paint it Wednesday. Then, there would be an outside chance I could shingle it on Friday and that project would be done. If not, on Friday I might try to get back to working on painting the window frames outside. I really need to paint the two kitchen windows and finish up the one I had started working on on the side. Then, at some point I need to do something about the putty situation on the laundry room window.

No comments: