Saturday, November 24, 2007

new wreaths, too cold to paint

wreath on the windowIt never got above 46 today that I saw, so it was too cold to paint. I spent the morning working on web sites. We went out and did a bit of shopping this afternoon. I got two small artificial wreaths at Country Boys and two red ribbons at Big Lots. I have hung one wreath on each front window. I think they look as nice as the ones with the bows from Country Boys, but my bows were a lot less expensive. I also hung my Christmas wreath that I got at Country Boys a few weeks ago. The house is starting to look a little bit Christmasy.


We are debating putting up the Christmas tree because of the dogs, but I think we probably will, just might not hang any ornaments down low.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be above 50, so maybe I will get my chance to paint. If not, we are looking at rain again next week.

No comments: