Wednesday, August 15, 2007

watering and weed-eating

Today was my big mid-week watering day. I realized that I just HAD to weed-eat my front and side yard as the part leading back to the shade garden was looking like someone was going to call the county on me for not cutting my grass. I really did not want to do this at 11 AM as it was getting hot. But, I will say that things were looking a lot better once I did get the weed-eating done, but it left me exhausted.

I topped off the day by taking pictures all along my shrub border, as I do want to add to it. I also noticed that my small pieris is looking sunburned. I think I have actually read that they should be in part shade and this one is in full sun, so I am thinking that I might try to move it this fall. I am going to try to do some reading this evening at work and see if I can find out the best light recommendations for pierises.

No comments: