Tuesday, September 25, 2007

sprayed for mosquitos

Well, I finally did it. Today after watering the containers, I went out and sprayed the Cutter Bug Free Backyard stuff on the shady parts of my back yard. Last night the mosquitos were so bad they were trying to fly into my eyes and it was impossible to work out there. I am hoping that I got enough of the stuff on the ground to get rid of the mosquitos (it will get rid of good bugs too unfortunately) and that it won't damage any of my plants. I'll have my mom check on everything after work.

The hydrangeas that were wilted so badly yesterday are perked back up this morning. I am hoping to get a few of them in the ground on Friday. I know where Ami is goig for sure, I'm just trying to decide what to put next to her, Marchal Foch or Gentian Dome. I still have a bunch of clearing work to do before the Generale's home is ready. As for the variegated ones, I'm totally at a loss for what to do with them but at least one will be spending the winter in a pot.

No comments: