Friday, September 28, 2007

planted gentian dome, pizzaz

This morning I went out to the Farmer's Market for the fall festival. One thing I saw that I could not resist was a hanging basket of creeping rosemary, it is even in bloom currently. This solves the problem of what to put on the shepherd's crook once the million bells die for the winter. I hung the basket up this afternoon to see how it looks and it reached almost to the ground. Fantastic!

After getting back from the Farmer's Market I had about 1 1/2 hours before I needed to meet Bobbie for lunch, so I decided to see how much progress I could make on digging in a hydrangea. I was able to get a big enough hole dug in to plant Gentian Dome. It was planted on the back yard side of the side fence. I also cut down two more catalpa saplings to get a little more sun in to Mini Penny and Gentian Dome. The shade border is looking good! I need to clean out the area for the Generale on Sunday.

No comments: