Thursday, October 25, 2007

end of the rain

Today was the end of our rain, it was sunny all day and there is no rain in the forecast now. It was pretty windy this evening and is down to 61 right now. I am going to be out of town for the next three days, so I won't get anything done in the yard. I did pot up one of the small Gentian Dome cuttings today. I had to throw out one that rotted instead of rooted. The third one was doing well with little leaves opening at the top and all, but it has not seemed inclined to root yet, though this would be pretty quick. The little piece of Penny Mac that got stuck in the Park Seed box does not seem to be doing well either. I changed the water on the Blushing Bride cuttings and I swear they are starting to root. They are also very thin end stems, so I hoped they would root quickly. Still no really low temps anywhere on the horizon, so that is good!

No comments: