Friday, March 07, 2008

raining- so no yard work today

The promised rain has arrived today, which is good as we are still in semi-drought conditions, though it seems we have had enough rain this winter for me to get by with not much watering. I have today off, but with the rain obviously it will not be a day for yard work. I need to move all my porch plants down so they can get watered as well. Currently the forcast is calling for rain tomorrow as well and also for a cold night tomorrow night. Ferny will need to come inside for the weekend.

Sunday the rain should be gone and I'm hoping to plant the irises a patron (another Bobbie) brought me on Tuesday.

I might make some more coleus cuttings as the end of the cold weather is fast approaching.

We got 1" of rain this morning and early afternoon. Hopefully it will continue to rain this summer. I was already discussing watering plans with my mom.

No comments: