Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Amazingly enough, today marks the third different calander year we have spent in our house, since we moved in in October 2006.

There is a small chance of snow flurries tomorrow morning and the low for tonight will be in the mid-20s. I brought my fern inside the other day. Of course, I didn't manage to get any pictures of the one nice bloom on my Debutante camellia today. Both of the blooms that have opened on Diakagura have been browned out by the frost. There are still a bunch of unopened buds, so I'm hoping I can catch a couple later in the year.

I finally got one project done around the house: I hung the mirror on the inside of my one closet door. I also replaced the shelf in that closet, but I am waiting to put shoes up until I can get some shoe boxes at Big Lots. I tried to go after work yesterday but they closed early due to the holiday. Maybe if I a really motivated, I will go get some tomorrow morning before work.

No comments: