Friday, December 29, 2006

sick... so no work

I had hoped to work some more on organizing my closets after work yesterday and today, but I seem to have the stomach flu, so we have a work stoppage.

We really need some sort of shelving unit to use as a pantry so that we can get the wire cart out of the middle of the kitchen. We also need a medicine cabinet, but that also needs someone to drill and hang it, so it is further back on the priority list.

I would love some sort of small outdoor storage building to store my garden tools in. I also realized that I will have to bump putting real gate up in my yard up in the priority list at least to the spring or I will either by able to have a lawn mower in my front yard or a lawn mower in my back yard. If only I could get away with just a walk gate, as they run about $30, while a full 10' drive gate is about $100. I'll have to talk to Bobbie and see what she thinks. I had thought that maybe I could put a walk gate on the AC side of the house and leave the other fence up on the drive side until I have more money for a drive gate. Who knows...

No comments: