Friday, December 15, 2006

new holly

Bobbie came by today and brought be an almost 4 foot tall holly to use for my corner planting and also a magnolia leaf wreath for the front of my house. I have the whole weekend off from work and was planning on working on mulching the camellia bed, but now I will start the day by planting the holly, then I will definately have some more mulching to do to extend the foundation mulch area out to where the new holly will be.

Guess I won't be doing any painting this weekend! Also, the weather is supposed to be in the low 70s until something like next Wednesday or Thursday, so I will definately take advantage of the good weather to work some more in my yard. Lots of people are wondering about what January and February will be like, afraid they will be VERY bad, since so far our winter has been so mild.

No comments: